The scarlet distinguishing this room, swanky enough as the vestment of a past time cardinal.
The view from the private balcony overviewing the superb façade of Santa Maria della Vittoria, the church that hosts the Bernini’s masterpiece Ecstasy of Saint Theresa.
This mix of features - a few sacred and pretty much profane – exalts personality of this deluxe room. In the circular space that was the east turret of the building you can now immerse yourself in a mosaic covered tub, enlightened by a starry sky.
Room’s other features:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Room safe
- Workstation with high speed internet access
- Direct dial phone
- Flat TV
- King-size bed with choice of pillows
- Nespresso® cafetire with a selection of coffees
- Range of teas, including fruit and herbal
- Etro® toiletries